3-, 4- & 5-Bedroom Cottages
2022 Rates Coming Soon!
708 Old Central Rd.
Central, SC 29630
MON-FRI: 9AM to 5PM
Orchard Clemson is a quaint student community that’s nestled in a tree-lined landscape near Old Central Road yet also located conveniently just a few minutes from Clemson University. Here, residents can choose from a variety of floor plans as well as enjoy modern amenities for active and social living.
Spacious Floor Plans
With the choice of a three-, four-, or five-bedroom floor plan, every resident can find off campus housing in Clemson that suits their needs. While each floor plan — The Aspen, The Driftwood, and The Magnolia — has unique advantages, every cottage at Orchard Clemson features private bedrooms with adjoining bathrooms, a modern kitchen, and a laundry room. So, whether you’re looking for a quiet space to study or a large area to huddle with friends and watch the Tigers game, these cottages have the space to accommodate you.
Whether you’re the life of the party or usually have your nose in a book, the rich variety of amenities at Orchard Clemson allows for personalized student life in Clemson. Centrally located near your apartment are a fitness center, a pool with lounge seating, and outdoor fireplaces. And if it’s games you want, there’s a cul-de-sac basketball court as well as an indoor clubhouse for watching must-see TV with friends. Private parking is another convenient feature, and with one spot for every bed in the community, you’re assured of finding a place to park nearby.
Close To Everything
Orchard Clemson location is the best of both worlds for student living: it’s close enough to campus that students can make it to class on time yet far enough away that residents have a real sense of living off campus. Most places of interest are within a few minutes of driving, while public transportation is just a 4-minute walk away.
- 1.9 Miles From Clemson University
- 1.0 Mile From Calhoun Corners Restaurant
- 1.4 Miles From Blue Heron Restaurant & Sushi Bar
- 1.3 Miles From McDonald’s
- 1.3 Miles From Chick-Fil-A
- 1.1 Miles From Amtrak Clemson Station
- 2.2 Miles From Publix Super Market At Gateway Village
- 1.9 Miles From University Square Shopping Center
- 1.7 Miles From CVS
- 1.9 Miles From Walmart Neighborhood Market
- 2.5 Miles From Brooks Center For The Performing Arts
- 2.3 Miles From Clemson Memorial Stadium
- 1.4 Miles From Larry W. Abernathy Waterfront Park
- 1.5 Miles From Jaycee Park
- 2.2 Miles From Fike Recreation Center