Current 2021 Lease Rates
New Leases Starting at $665/bed
100 Old Central Rd.
Clemson, SC 29631
MON-FRI: 9AM to 5PM
The Farm offers a unique student living experience just one mile from Clemson University. Residents enjoy all of the conveniences of modern off campus housing — wall-mounted Smart TVs, keyless entry, stylish interior designs — in three-bedroom units with classic barn- and cabin-inspired designs that offer homage to Clemson’s heritage.
Spacious Floor Plans
To help you find the perfect student housing in Clemson to fit your needs, The Farm offers three floor plans — The Aiken, The Edisto, and The Camden. These layouts share key features in common, including having three bedrooms with private bathrooms, spacious living areas, and covered porches, while each floor plan also has unique details, such as the designated study area in The Aiken or the open-concept great room and kitchen in The Edisto, that offer students the home life they desire.
When residents of The Farm walk out their front doors, they’re immersed in a student-centered community that’s defined by its vibrant social atmosphere. Having a porch outside of every house encourages residents to spend time outside, where they can interact with friends and neighbors. Since the majority of residents attend Clemson University, neighbors almost always have something in common to talk about, as well. Built into the hill of Calhoun, The Farm also offers natural scenery and open green spaces, which are perfect for playing sports, having cookouts, and enjoying any number of student activities that enrich off campus living.
Close To Everything
Why spend valuable time commuting when you can live in student apartments near Clemson University? The Farm is just a 20-minute walk from campus, and the nearest bus stop is less than one block away. There’s also a wide selection of fast-food restaurants, coffee shops, and stores within walking distance of the community.
- 1.1 Miles From Clemson University
- 1.5 Miles From Clemson Memorial Stadium
- 1.7 Miles From Brooks Center For The Performing Arts
- 1.4 Miles From Fike Recreation Center
- 0.1 Miles From Calhoun Corners Restaurant
- 1.3 Miles From Publix Super Market At Gateway Village
- 0.8 Miles From CVS
- 1.1 Miles From University Square Shopping Center
- 2.7 Miles From Walmart Neighborhood Market
- 0.5 Miles From McDonald’s
- 0.5 Miles From Blue Heron Restaurant & Sushi Bar
- 0.5 Miles From Chick-Fil-A
- 0.6 Miles From Larry W. Abernathy Waterfront Park
- 0.6 Miles From Jaycee Park
- 0.3 Miles From Amtrak Clemson Station
- 0.1 Miles From College Ave. @ Calhoun St. Bus Stop