Veranda (4 X 4.5)
Starting at: $775 per bed
Brick House (4 X 4.5)
Starting at: $765 per bed
240 Elm St.
Clemson, SC 29631
MON-FRI: 9AM to 5PM
The Estate offers the perfect blend of comfort, convenience, and luxury in off campus housing for students. Situated one mile from Clemson University and downtown, the community features cottage-style accommodations with open-concept, four-bedroom floor plans, modern amenities, including a pool and fitness center, and convenient housing contracts ideal for students.
Spacious Floor Plans
Choose from between two four-bedroom floor plans — The Veranda and The Brick House — that were designed with students’ needs in mind. Each unit offers private bedrooms with adjoining bathrooms so everyone can have their own space when they need it. Meanwhile, spacious living areas, including an open-concept living room and kitchen with an island, provide plenty of room for mingling and hosting guests. There are also porch and patio areas to allow residents a breath of fresh air.
When you’re a busy student running back and forth to campus, having amenities at home in your community makes life go a lot smoother. Our student housing near Clemson University features a centrally located pool, where residents can swim or lay out on sunny days, a fitness center with modern equipment to fuel your workouts, and convenient, on-site parking. As a pet-friendly community, we also welcome your furry companion to accompany you on all your off campus adventures.
Close To Everything
The Estate is situated about one mile from Clemson University (just a quick stroll down College Avenue) and downtown. Also just blocks away is the Clemson CAT red route at the intersection of College Avenue and Calhoun Street, while even closer are Lakeview Plaza and several fast-food restaurants between Elm Street and Highway 28 South.
- 1.3 Miles From Clemson University
- 0.4 Miles From Amtrak Station On Tiger Boulevard
- 0.5 Miles From College Ave. @ Calhoun Station
- 0.8 Miles From Jaycee Park
- 1.6 Miles From Clemson Memorial Stadium
- 0.7 Miles From Larry W. Abernathy Waterfront Park
- 1.6 Miles From Fike Recreation Center
- 2.8 Miles From Walmart Neighborhood Market
- 1.9 Miles From Brooks Center For The Performing Arts
- 1.5 Miles From Publix Super Market At Gateway Village
- 1.3 Miles From University Square Shopping Center
- 1.0 Mile From CVS
- 0.5 Miles From Calhoun Corners Restaurant
- 0.7 Miles From Blue Heron Restaurant & Sushi Bar
- 0.7 Miles From McDonald’s
- 0.7 Miles From Chick-Fil-A