Current Lease Rates
4 Bedroom Units: $645 / Bed
111 College St.,
Clemson, SC 29631
MON-FRI: 9AM to 5PM
The Boundary is a stylish and laid back student living community located near Clemson University and offering easy access to the CatBus. Here, residents experience some of the premier off campus housing in Clemson, where benefits of spacious four-bedroom layouts and upscale features contribute to unmatched off campus living!
Spacious Floor Plans
These contemporary four-bedroom floor plans meet the lifestyle needs of today’s students. Hardwood and polished concrete floors, stainless steel appliances, and quartz countertops create an air of sophistication that makes the apartments feel warm and inviting. Bedrooms each have personal bathrooms and closets and are divided evenly with two upstairs and two downstairs. And the open-concept living room, dining room, kitchen, and upstairs loft provide plenty of space for group activities.
When it comes to student accommodations in Clemson, the little details can make the biggest impact on people’s lives. At The Boundary, one example of this is the on-site parking available to residents and guests. These convenient parking spaces not only provide safe places for residents’ vehicles but also help them save time on morning commutes by parking close to home. Screened porches on the housing units are another amenity that contribute to a positive social environment in the community, because when students are outside grilling, chatting, or surfing the web on laptops, they have more opportunities to meet neighbors and build lasting friendships.
Close To Everything
The Boundary is centrally located near everywhere students want to be in Clemson. Both Clemson University and the downtown area are about one mile away, The CatBus is close by, as are several budget-friendly restaurants and stores along Highway 28 South, which students can walk to in a matter of minutes.
- 1.2 Miles From Clemson University
- 0.4 Miles From Calhoun Corners Restaurant
- 0.6 Miles From McDonald’s
- 1.8 Miles From Brooks Center For The Performing Arts
- 0.6 Miles From Blue Heron Restaurant & Sushi Bar
- 0.6 Miles From Chick-Fil-A
- 0.6 Miles From Larry W. Abernathy Waterfront Park
- 0.3 Miles From Amtrak Clemson Station
- 0.3 Miles From College Ave. @ Calhoun St. Bus Stop
- 0.7 Miles From Jaycee Park
- 0.9 Miles From CVS
- 1.4 Miles From Publix Super Market At Gateway Village
- 2.7 Miles From Walmart Neighborhood Market
- 1.2 Miles From University Square Shopping Center
- 1.5 Miles From Clemson Memorial Stadium
- 1.5 Miles From Fike Recreation Center